Thursday, June 28, 2012

movies

I LOVE MOVIES! Ever since I was a kid I have been hooked on movies. It has become a sickness though because I watch movies more then actually live life. Now I want to seperate the two it is REALLY hard. I am planning on having a garage sale in about a week and I want to cleanse. I am really into makeup right now and I can't love so many things I need to prioritize. I haven't been watching any of the movies I own or movies in general lately. I have been obsessively watching you tube lately. Another blog for another time. I can't decide what movies to sell. I had a garage sale about a year ago so I sold most of the movies that didn't mean anything to me. I used to buy movies by the cover and wether they were on sale or not. I stopped doing that. It so hard to decide do you get rid of movies you haven't watched in a while? Do you get rid of movies you can't watch all the way through? I have this sick habit where I feel like I need to own all the movies a certain actor or director made like I'm not a real fan unless I keep them. For instance do I need Inglorious Basterds? I love Quentin but I bought the movie and I haven't watched it once since I bought it. I love M Knight do I need to keep The Happening? Do I really need to keep depressing movies in my collection even if they were awesome. It's hard for me to talk about movies with people too. If we were to talk about top ten movies it would be an extremely long conversation. I feel like my top ten are movies that I can watch 85 million times. That I steal quotes from and that I can recite lines from that to me is a top ten list. And the movies on my top ten list are ironically mostly kid movies. I also have really limited myself. I can't really get into movies where people get moded or in awkward situations or it is too suspenseful. I will have to watch the end first and most times it ruins the movie for me and I can't watch it. I know I know I am a freak. I have movies in my collection that I watch just when I feel in a certain mood. I watch movies just for certain scenes. For example The Way of the Gun. I could not watch that movie all the way through I thought it was really bad even though I love the actors I just could not watch it but the first like three minutes of the movie is AWESOME! I can watch it over and over and still find new things to laugh at. I LOVE dance movies and sports over coming the odds kind of movies. I have to watch all the dance movies that come out. I don't really have one all time favorite dance movie. Sports movies on the other hand I have a lot. I will try and make my top ten lists and post them on another blog. I guess thats about it for my rambling tonight. I'm going to try and get rid of thirty movies. that is my goal. I'll let you know how it goes say a prayer for me. Good night dear void.

No comments:

Post a Comment