Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Kids on the Block

     Well dear void it has been a long time. I really haven't felt like writing. I've been like Jonah just wanting to run and hide instead of doing what I should again another blog for another time. I've been following my boys on Twitter lately and I still love them I admit it wholeheartedly. I was 15 years old when I discovered New Kids I was going to be in a Quinceniera and we were practicing our waltz when I first heard Please Don't Go Girl. I was not at all popular in school. I can't say that I was completely friendless but I didn't have a lot of friends I was a dork! I didn't fit in and I totally lacked the self confidence one should have or the self respect. I was so Unlucky in love. None of the boys I liked liked me back I was pretty pathetic. I found solice in the five boys from Boston. They comforted me during those lonely nights. When I would cry myself to sleep because once again I was back stabbed or rejected. I stayed loyal to them over the years and whenever I would hear their songs I can smile and sing along. When they came back I went to there concert and I felt like I was 16 again. I danced and sang along it was awesome.
     One night I was looking on Twitter and Jon (my favorite New Kid, I know he's gay but he is still my favorite :) ) was saying something about his birthday and I tweeted back that  not to worry because I celebrate his birthday every year. I never thought I would recieve a reply. I checked my e mail that night before bed around 3 in the morning and it sad that Jonathan Rashliegh Knight replied to me Tweet. Oh man I went crazy well as much as one can when all your family is sleeping. I dreamed of an acknowledgement my entire teenage life and I finally got it 21 years later and it was just as awesome. Thanks Jon Thanks boys for helping a girl through the rough times. I will always be a loving and Loyal fan even if I do love the Yankees and dream of one day living in New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment